Form 10 Submission Instructions

Thank you for your interest in Submitting a Form 10- Notice of Change of Residence.


Below are some options on how to submit your Form 10- Notice of Change of Residence.
        1. The Form 10 can be submitted via email by either:
                i. Printing the form and completing it, followed by sending a scanned or a clear photographic copy to our email.

                ii.      Filling the form out online and signing digitally, followed by sending completed form to our email.

       2.        Submitting the completed form to the department.
                  i. Printing the blank form (found online), completing the form, and submitting it to the enquires desk, Electoral and Boundaries Commission, 1st Floor, Warrens Tower II, St. Michael.