Email:   /    Call: (246) 535-4800

Form 11 Submission Instructions

Thank you for your interest in Submitting a Form 11- Notice of Change of Name.


Below are some options on how to submit your Form 11- Notice of Change of Name.
        1. The Form 11 can be submitted via email by either:
                i.       Printing the form and completing it, followed by sending a scanned or a clear photographic copy to our email.

                     ii.      Filling the form out online and signing digitally, followed by sending completed form to our email.

       2.        Submitting the completed form to the department.
                    i. Printing the blank form (found online), completing the form, and submitting it to the enquiries desk, Electoral and Boundaries Commission, 1st Floor, Warrens Tower II, St. Michael.